RICK FRITZ Memorial
Turf Research & Scholarship
The RICK FRITZ Memorial Turf Research & Scholarship Golf Tournament and Silent Auction is being conducted to honor the 30 plus years Rick dedicated to the golf industry. Funds raised will be utilized for the regional university for research and scholarship(s). The event will be held on Friday, June 23, 2017 at Bretton Woods RC located 15700 River Road, Germantown, MD 20874.
Please join us as we honor Rick Fritz and provide valuable resources for the future of our industry. Please RSVP as the event is limited to only 30 foursomes.
The Silent Auction will stay open throughout the day and close before dinner is served. Items will be invoiced as directed by the winning bidder or can be paid by credit card at the event.
100% of the proceeds from this event will be donated in Rick Fritz’s name towards both Virginia Tech and University of Maryland Turfgrass Research Programs.
What can I donate? Rounds of golf, gift cards, product (chemical/fertilizer/wetting agent), turf services, hotel stays, timeshares, golf packages, gift baskets, golf apparel, equipment, or anything of value that can help us raise money. The event has strong sponsorship support and the Silent Auction provides others another opportunity to raise funds for the programs. Use the button below to donate!
Registration is Open & Sponsorships are Available. Please scroll down!
11:00 - 12:15
Registration/Warm up/BBQ Lunch
- Single Player, includes dinner $300
- Foursome, includes dinner $1,000
- Bronze Level $750
- Silver Level: $2,500
- Gold Level: $5,000
- Platinum Level: $7,500
- Title Sponsor: (1) $10,000 (Sold - Bayer)
- Champion: $1,000
- Lunch: $750
- Hole Sponsorship, One Dinner: $400
- Hole Sponsorship: $300
- Dinner $100
All sponsors will be listed on the Event Sponsor Signage at the sponsorship level. All foursomes include dinner.
If you would like to sign up for more than one menu item, please contact Tyler Eastham and he will put together the registration for you. Email him at email@example.com or call 757-329-3577.
- Lunch Sponsor: Hole Signage, Two Dinner Tickets
- Bronze Sponsor: Hole Signage, Two Dinner Tickets
- Champion Sponsor: Hole Signage, Three Dinner Tickets
- Silver Sponsor: Hole Signage, Eight Dinner Tickets
- Gold Sponsor: Hole Signage, One Foursome
- Platinum Sponsor: Hole Signage, Two foursomes
- Title Sponsor: Three Foursomes, Table top, Use of own banner, Opportunity to address the group prior to dinner.
Registration will be on the Mid-Atlantic GCS website and checks should be made out to the Mid-Atlantic GCS for the Rick Fritz Memorial and mailed to:
Mid-Atlantic Association of GCS
c/o Herkalo & Co
11350 McCormick Rd, EP3
602 Hunt Valley, MD 21031