EQUIPMENT PARTS & IRRIGATION SPECIALIST
We are seeking energetic, self-motivated person to fill a full time Equipment Parts & Irrigation Specialist within Turf Equipment and Supply Company.
We offer competitive pay and a most excellent benefits package. If you are interested, and if you have what it takes, we want you on our team!
Turf Equipment and Supply
Turf Equipment and Supply Company is a full service turf equipment and landscape products distributor located in Jessup, Maryland, with branches in Fairfax, Virginia; Frankford, Delaware; Frederick, Maryland; and Kennett Square, Pennsylvania.
Turf Equipment and Supply provides a broad array of products to professional contractors and commercial accounts including commercial turf maintenance, irrigation systems, equipment pump stations, pond aerators, pond construction products, landscape lighting, rainwater harvesting equipment, drainage products and allied materials.
We are currently seeking an energetic, goal oriented person for our Jessup, MD location. In this position, you will have many responsibilities. This is a full time position.
An Equipment and Irrigation Specialist serves as the front line for in-branch customer relations, customer service, and daily operations. An Equipment & Irrigation Specialist is responsible for providing meaningful service to our customers in the most pleasant and professional manner possible.
Some Duties Include:
• Provide excellent customer service through helpful, customer focused interactions. These opportunities will be presented on the phone and in person. Assist customers at parts will-call counter. Manage inbound orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Perform daily branch operations, including (but not limited to) inventory management, customer service, order entry, end-of-day completion, stock transfer and vendor shipping and receiving, debit memos, merchandising and other general duties, under the direction of the Parts and Customer Care Manager.
• Update personal job knowledge and skill set by participating in ongoing educational opportunities.
• Conduct other duties as assigned by management which may include driving a company vehicle.
• Irrigation or landscape product knowledge helpful
• Candidates must have proven customer service skills, both in person and over the telephone.
• Strong appetite for learning new things and personal growth
• Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
• Agricultural Degree is a plus
• Previous industry experience working with irrigation, landscape lighting, drainage, Toro Red iron equipment/parts and/or Finn Parts a plus.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and strong general computer aptitude a plus.
• Must be able to left up to 75lbs.
Please send all inquiries to Tina Stohlman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Mid-Atlantic Association of Golf Course Superintendents 888-643-8873
Web Site Designed by: Ryan Kraushofer